Looking for a new cheap news server.

Ah, that sucks. See it's been removed.

Just used it a few weeks ago:

Screenshot%202015-04-14%2016.09.50.png

Today It took my cc no problem :)
Paid €7,56 (about R92) for a 90 day subscription. as suggested by someone googled usenetbucket discount and found a 10% discount code.
 
Today It took my cc no problem :)
Paid €7,56 (about R92) for a 90 day subscription. as suggested by someone googled usenetbucket discount and found a 10% discount code.

If you do the testimonial you get 20% discount on your next subs.
 
If you do the testimonial you get 20% discount on your next subs.

Cool beans :)

Link?



Also, who are the best value for money news providers out there?

newztown keeps giving me passworded files and it is getting a bit much now.
 
BTW, you can usually find discount coupons for Usenetbucket if you search around the web.
 
Cool beans :)

Link?



Also, who are the best value for money news providers out there?

newztown keeps giving me passworded files and it is getting a bit much now.

I don't have a link, it came up as a banner or pop-up. Im sure if you browse the site while logged in it will come up.

I use NZBSA, Newztown, Nzbplanet. Those seem to work for me. I've only gotten passworded files from Newztown when downloading Daredevil.
 
I don't have a link, it came up as a banner or pop-up. Im sure if you browse the site while logged in it will come up.

I use NZBSA, Newztown, Nzbplanet. Those seem to work for me. I've only gotten passworded files from Newztown when downloading Daredevil.

Tried downloading better call saul and izombie in sd format. got 1 file that was not passworded.
GOT S05E01 also came passworded.
 
Last edited:
Been using UsenetBucket here too, and have been using it for [-]almost a year now[/-] going on two years, its great, considering it only costs like R42, and every so often they have specials, in which case I just buy a 3 month subscription for like R90.

The only downside is compared to your more well known providers the 1100 day retention is a bit short, but its never been an issue for me.
 
Last edited:
I don't have a link, it came up as a banner or pop-up. Im sure if you browse the site while logged in it will come up.

I use NZBSA, Newztown, Nzbplanet. Those seem to work for me. I've only gotten passworded files from Newztown when downloading Daredevil.

Found it under control panel/promotions :)

Me sorted for the next 6 months.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X