Loot Vouchers Thread

Jake45

Expert Member
I also had a problem with my first SCode payment but another Checkers was able to process it correctly. I went back to the original Checkers with the slip and they now know how to process it. They need to look very carefully for it in the onscreen menus.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
From the eGifts Scode thread:
I bought a R500 takealot voucher and payed with scode at checkers.
The code below the barcode is not the correct one which needs to be typed in at the checkers till, and the scanner does not work for scode at normal tills, only at money market (which we try to avoid for ebucks purposes, unless you are paying with wicode, then it doesnt really matter).

If you are paying with your fnb card and want to earn 15% eB, you have to swipe at a normal till. You will need a 30 digit scode number. You can scan the scode barcode from egifts with a normal QR scanner on your phone, you will see a long number, starting with 99. Ignore the 99, and then the next 28 numbers will be the first 28 out of 30 numbers you need at a normal checkers till. The last two numbers are the problematic two, I did not figure out the exact algorithm , but that said I didn't really put much thought in to it yet. However. The easiest way to get the last 2 numbers is to scan the barcode at the money market counter and ask them for the last two numbers it shows on their screen after they scan it. Then go pay at a normal till.

At a normal till have your 30 digit number ready, ask the cashier to press the money market button, then go to account payments, then pay account, then select SCODE which is on the bottom left of the screen (one of like 20 options). The code must be entered in blocks of 4 digits at a time, and the last 2 digits in their own block.

@egifts24
I might be helpful if you could produce the 30 digit number associated with the barcode when a purchase is made, since the scanners doesnt work for scode at normal tills (I tried 2 branches).

Hopefully this information is helpful to some people.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
The Checker's teller kept the instructions that I printed (only the red section above in big 30pt font) :D.

/end_off_topic

Awesum

Expert Member
Does anyone know how to cancel an order that has not yet been shipped?
I cannot find anything that will allow me to cancel it under my outstanding orders.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Does anyone know how to cancel an order that has not yet been shipped?
I cannot find anything that will allow me to cancel it under my outstanding orders.

Email them (info@loot.co.za). I cancelled an order during December with no issues, the stock was still on order and was going to take too long.

kaiyasam86

If anyone is looking for a New 3DS XL Limited SNES Edition or the New 2DS XL Limited Pikachu Edition, there is currently a Coupon Code (CONSOLENOW) which gives you R500 off.

This is valid until 31st August.

I just bought myself the Pikachu Edition.

Jake45

Expert Member
Not sure if this R50 off R250 voucher code is still working - DD06C49B4F.

From my experience you can only use one voucher per order so you would need to spend a minimum of R350 to qualify for free shipping to get the full benefit of the voucher. The free shipping voucher FREED saves R40 on smaller orders less than R350, so a R50 off voucher would only result in a R10 saving on <R350 orders as you can't use both vouchers together.

Swa

Honorary Master
^Where did you get it? If it was a promotional voucher sent to you it's likely account locked and loaded on your account.

Jake45

Expert Member
I saw it here the other night when I was looking for an Aliexpress coupon. I have not tested it as I currently have two unused R50 vouchers already.

Jake45

Expert Member
OK thanks for the feedback on that voucher code!

You can also get R50 Loot vouchers by referring new customers (R50 off R250) or by trying to purchase out of stock items (no minimum spend) - I have one of each!

ryu

Expert Member
Anyone have a loot voucher they not planning on using ? please pm me if you do.
thank you