• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

LTE A afrihost sucks

Leonsteg

Got my LTE A from afrihost worst mistake ever .if I change my package it change immediately instead of the first of the next month and then they cut me off. When I contact afrihost there manager is clearly clueless about this package and cannot see that there programming is faulty regarding package changing. Worst ever service I received.

AfriFella

Afrihost
Company Rep
Got my LTE A from afrihost worst mistake ever .if I change my package it change immediately instead of the first of the next month and then they cut me off. When I contact afrihost there manager is clearly clueless about this package and cannot see that there programming is faulty regarding package changing. Worst ever service I received.
Heya Leonsteg. Sorry about the late reply here. Upgrades happen immediately, but other types of account changes should really only happen at the end of the month. I think I'll need a little more info regarding what happened on your account in order for me to offer you a better explanation or solution. :) Please feel free to PM me your account info and I'll take a look.

proze

You have a problem with admin, not the service. This isn't a helpful post at all.