Mac apps break after App Store security glitch

DLComputer

DLComputer representative
Company Rep
Yeah we get viruses and such on Windows, but at least our apps work the first time when downloaded. :p (yeah yeah I know not everything works first time, but I just felt like saying it lol)

zippy

Honorary Master
Yeah we get viruses and such on Windows, but at least our apps work the first time when downloaded. :p (yeah yeah I know not everything works first time, but I just felt like saying it lol)
Some reported that a reboot solved the problem. This makes the news because it's so rare for a Mac user to have to reboot a Mac :) Unlike .... Windows :) :)

zippy

Honorary Master
Quite easily. Happens when you have tons of certs registered. Easy to forget about one of them.

Its not a bug ffs!
Well established now that Kevin Lancaster and Businesstech just cut and paste stories. Yes mybb is supposedly a tech savvy site, but a journalist is a journalist. They will add whatever to get you read their "story".
When see a post from these dudes start with the assumption that it's probably overhyped. But give them a break. They have to make living too. Think of clicking on their links as charity. They may be unemployable otherwise :) A good deed for the day is click on at least 1 Kevin Lancaster or BussinessTech link ;)