Madonna's upper arms

blunomore

Honorary Master
This have anything to do with your gyming mentioned in your Scarlett thread?
I always think of that, alf ! My personal trainer was a Puerto Rican guy who just ... ermmm .... upped and left! He was actually a dance instructor, so maybe he is now working for Ricky Martin :D

DJ...

Banned
Yip, was a good movie that, I still enjoyed Sliver, but havent seen it in years...

Basic Instinct 2 was such a disappointment...

DJ...

Banned
I always think of that, alf ! My personal trainer was a Puerto Rican guy who just ... ermmm .... upped and left! He was actually a dance instructor, so maybe he is now working for Ricky Martin :D
Upped and left? Sounds like a morning bedroom ritual I perform sometimes...

blunomore

Honorary Master
You dont have to convince me - its Mr Blu you should be worried about...:p:D

We met the trainer at a restaurant once and it was funny seeing Mr Blu flexing his proverbial muscles - not physically but in the manner in which they engaged each other. You know that pissing contest men do? Don't deny it.

DJ...

Banned
We met the trainer at a restaurant once and it was funny seeing Mr Blu flexing his proverbial muscles - not physically but in the manner in which they engaged each other. You know that pissing contest men do? Don't deny it.
Oh I would never deny it. We all do it to an extent. Would you prefer that he pissed on you in front of him instead? Apparently its sterile...:D

blunomore

Honorary Master
Oh I would never deny it. We all do it to an extent. Would you prefer that he pissed on you in front of him instead? Apparently its sterile...:D
Time to make my exit, you have a lot of energy! What's your dealer's number?

Princess_Mononoke

Madonna's arms? Gross
Madonna's ad campaign? Gross

The woman is 50, for crying out loud! Keep it in the age group:sick: