Malema challenges Zille to a debate

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
African National Congress Youth League president Julius Malema, who has ducked a public debate with his counterpart in the DA, instead wants a public spar with opposition leader Helen Zille.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=nw20090311111603890C674362

Good gracious! Could you imagine? He would be slaughtered.

But personally, I don't think Helen has time for this upstart. Keep it to the youth organisations, yet Julius (with an F in Woodwork) clearly feels he is more intelligent than Khume Ramulifho.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Redi Direko interviewed inkwenkwe just after 9 am this morning on 702 Radio. One of the first questions she asked him was why he refused to debate certain people. He answered that he had spokespersons to do that for him. He was not going to waste his time talking to those people "because they just want to make themselves famous by debating with Julius Malema"!!!

Bwahahaha... this guy is so full of himself!

Did anyone listen to the rest of the show? Were there any more gems?

If Helen Zille is quick on the draw she will first say "Who is Julius Malema? He is just trying to make himself famous by debating me!" :D

Devill

Damned
I would make a huge sign that said "Oh! BURN Julius!" and well, I'll probably be holding it up all day ;)

ROFL :D

Your arms might get tired :p

I would make one that said: "Julius and you thought matric woodwork was challenging" :D

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
You mean like this???

Moederloos

Honorary Master
Helen needs to make sure it is LIVE on national TV.
So, when Julius does not show up, she can spend the time campaigning.

dj_jyno

Expert Member
It would be so much fun to watch that debate if it were to happen. If Zuma doesn't feel up to debating Helen Zille, how will MALema manage?

I also listened to Redi Direko's interview this morning: Julius has really lost his marbles. Talking about how the youth must "join the revolution" or somesuch crap. Fighting against what, capitalism? Yeah, sure, attack the evil capitalists that allow you to live the high life.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
Its going to be a scene from 8 mile :p *beat boxes* Julius is going to be slaughtered :cool:

Sackboy

Executive Member
Redi Direko interviewed inkwenkwe just after 9 am this morning on 702 Radio. One of the first questions she asked him was why he refused to debate certain people. He answered that he had spokespersons to do that for him. He was not going to waste his time talking to those people "because they just want to make themselves famous by debating with Julius Malema"!!!

Bwahahaha... this guy is so full of himself!

Did anyone listen to the rest of the show? Were there any more gems?

If Helen Zille is quick on the draw she will first say "Who is Julius Malema? He is just trying to make himself famous by debating me!" :D
inkwenkwe vs botoxface

Should be interesting. A motormouth vs a liar.

Nuro

Expert Member
I dunno if it would be good thing. As the old saying goes: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.".

OnryO

This can only be very funny, Malema is going to be massacred. :D

alloytoo

Honorary Master
I dunno if it would be good thing. As the old saying goes: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.".

Agreed, she shouldn't have to debate an uncircumcised boy.