McDonalds Mexican Burger

i'm having this burger tomorrow morning for breakfast :twisted: stitches in my mouth are beginning to fall out :twisted:
 
Possibly but in the end I chose to drive the 20km to my nearest KFC for some Zinger wings just to try and burn the taste of that burger out of my mouth.
 
I normally try to avoid MickeyD's but was forced to last night as it was the only place still open at 23:00 in Polokwane when I finished work last night.

I was quite surprised that they've finally produced an edible burger, quite liked it, the sauce could do with a quite a bit more heat for my taste but then the general public wouldn't be able to eat it I suppose.
 
Possibly but in the end I chose to drive the 20km to my nearest KFC for some Zinger wings just to try and burn the taste of that burger out of my mouth.

I would drive 40km for zinger wings, they are amazing
 
I tried this yesterday, I was quite pissed off. There was practically no jalapeño sauce, too much spicy crap. Very dissapointed, the burger was assembled in typical mac donalds style - everything half out the bun, whatever sauce there is all on one side. Again, PRACTICALLY NO JALAPEÑO SAUCE! :thumbdown::mad:
Yep, my last burger had a drop off jalapeño, I ordered one today with extra jalapeño for R3.50 more ...was MUCH better.
 
Had it last night, actually quite nice, and the Patties were quite large and juicy - much better then the Big Mac.
though when ordering from the drive through I recommend you confirm as they did mess up my order.
Mexican does sound allot like Mc Chicken :wtf:
 
u9eve7y8.jpg
 
I had this for lunch today. I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed it more than my Burger King double whopper that I had to queue for ages for. But it needs less of that spicy orange sauce and more jalapeno sauce.
 
As a big Mexican cuisine food lover i had to try Mexican burger. The burger special ends 30.06.13 which i think is too short. Got one today during lunch time in Lenasia. Jalapeno souse on top was good. The menu was 49.90 for a double patty burger which i think is OK-ish for McD. Personally i have found it to be equal value and taste as King Steers burger menu for the cheaper price. Still waiting for the BK to arrive in JHB!

to high jack the thread, sucks that you can't find any realy mexican or tex mex in south africa. but luckily my fiance has learned all the popular stuff including mexican fried ice cream! :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X