Microsoft begins testing big Windows 10 update

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Staff member
Microsoft begins testing big Windows 10 update

Microsoft has begun testing a Windows 10 update, codenamed 20H1, that it only plans to roll out in 2020, reports The Verge.

Microsoft usually releases updates twice a year and an update is already scheduled to take place in April – making Microsoft’s work on this 2020 update unusual.

Happy Days

Expert Member
So now an AI can create fake news presented by fake people :eek:

EDIT: Sorry folks, posted in wrong thread :X3:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Why is the work on the 20H1 update unusual? Its only available on the SkipAhead ring..... and Microsoft have probably been working on parts of it for a year already.

kianm

Honorary Master
and an integrated Microsoft Office app.

Have had issues with the pre-loaded store version of Outlook interfering with the H&Buss version where it stops the later from creating signatures etc. Not sure what they mean by this integrated version but am skeptical of M$ 's plans nowadays

Conack

Expert Member
Thanks for the update, about an update scheduled for next year.... :wtf:

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Why is the work on the 20H1 update unusual? Its only available on the SkipAhead ring..... and Microsoft have probably been working on parts of it for a year already.
They can't even work on one update and getting that out never mind three. The last two releases where all cockups with them finding last minute show stopping bugs and me having to download new ISO's. Even forced them come out and say they would focus more on quality and less on new features. Not sure how introducing another release would help with that...

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
They can't even work on one update and getting that out never mind three. The last two releases where all cockups with them finding last minute show stopping bugs and me having to download new ISO's. Even forced them come out and say they would focus more on quality and less on new features. Not sure how introducing another release would help with that...
Can't say I had any issues with either of the last 2 updates...

Airmidint

It is very unusual for Microsoft to test software. Lately they let the users do the beta testing and wait for feedback.