Mini Eet Sum-Mor's

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
If you're a real man who takes a dump with the door open and who eats biltong with his bare hands, then you'll slice up bananas and pour them into a bowl with heated up Ultramel custard.

Don't even talk to me if you haven't tried that already.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
Grabbed a pack to snack on for lunch.

They taste better than the normal ones! :cool:
Lastly, back in Dec the work had these. They're so welfare I wanted to donate to my favorite charity after eating them.

They so dry they make your bek feel like it's filled with cement.

Craig

Honorary Master
Lastly, back in Dec the work had these. They're so welfare I wanted to donate to my favorite charity after eating them.

They so dry they make your bek feel like it's filled with cement.
I can see why Mandy dropped your sorry ass, you just love complaining to much. She probably just needed a real man.

@HunterNW I will have to show you myself how to do this friday thing.

gamer16

Executive Member
Jip they are very good, even buying the box and not eating all of them is one of life's great challenges.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
I can see why Mandy dropped your sorry ass, you just love complaining to much. She probably just needed a real man.

@HunterNW I will have to show you myself how to do this friday thing.
Jinne my bru you keep yourself duk with hurtful words ekse.

I do complain a lot. It's a racial thing.

Craig

Honorary Master
Jinne my bru you keep yourself duk with hurtful words ekse.

I do complain a lot. It's a racial thing.
You really need to drink some cement. The racial thing, are you greek or porra by any chance?

@HunterNW It seems that I failed, he didn't take the bait. We can try this next Friday again.

HunterNW

Executive Member
You really need to drink some cement. The racial thing, are you greek or porra by any chance?

@HunterNW It seems that I failed, he didn't take the bait. We can try this next Friday again.
I think he might be the same race as you. :cool: Although not as educated..... you have to forcefeed him to take any bait.