Mini Eet Sum-Mor's

Craig

Honorary Master
Sim, foi uma piada. Talvez um mau. Eu me pergunto se esses outros naaiers podem ler isto
And with that reply I immediately believe what Hunter said, jy is so coloured as kan kom. Het jy darem nog jou voortande?

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
LOL youz guys

Kyk hie, next MyBB Cape Town meetup I'll stick julle twee for a gatsby ok. & it'll be a high class gatsby, none of that toenail and polonie stuff.

Craig

Honorary Master
LOL youz guys

Kyk hie, next MyBB Cape Town meetup I'll stick julle twee for a gatsby ok. & it'll be a high class gatsby, none of that toenail and polonie stuff.
I don't think I have the stomach to ask about this.... :oops:

Craig

Honorary Master
Afterwards we can roll in my Tata and pick up lekke maide with that chick magnet of a car. My treat nuh
I am saying nothing. I primised @HunterNW we'll get together in december and then my whole month went to **** because of some family dramas(coloureds, jy weet mos). But whenever there is a get together organized by someone else I'll try to come.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
I am saying nothing. I primised @HunterNW we'll get together in december and then my whole month went to **** because of some family dramas(coloureds, jy weet mos). But whenever there is a get together organized by someone else I'll try to come.
ja naai cool my bru. If you flying down I can come fetch you. I won't maak 'n scene at the airport or keep myself duk.
You must mos just organaaize a place to stay. We can take baie pics and then you can post those memories on your vleisboek in a folder called "Out & About".

Naai my bru I'll hook you up, Kaapstad staaile.

Craig

Honorary Master
ja naai cool my bru. If you flying down I can come fetch you. I won't maak 'n scene at the airport or keep myself duk.
You must mos just organaaize a place to stay. We can take baie pics and then you can post those memories on your vleisboek in a folder called "Out & About".

Naai my bru I'll hook you up, Kaapstad staaile.
I stay in the Stellenbosch. Hunter stays in NW unless I'm mistaken.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I buy the Zoofari and Mini Maries and Mini Tennis ones too. Rotate between 1 of them each day during my coffee break.

Bivesh

Orite. Gonna grab some Eet-Sum-Mor when I pass by the Pick n Pay for the Powerball Lotto tickets.