Mini Eet Sum-Mor's

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
LOL youz guys

Kyk hie, next MyBB Cape Town meetup I'll stick julle twee for a gatsby ok. & it'll be a high class gatsby, none of that toenail and polonie stuff.

Craig

Honorary Master
Afterwards we can roll in my Tata and pick up lekke maide with that chick magnet of a car. My treat nuh
I am saying nothing. I primised @HunterNW we'll get together in december and then my whole month went to **** because of some family dramas(coloureds, jy weet mos). But whenever there is a get together organized by someone else I'll try to come.

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
I am saying nothing. I primised @HunterNW we'll get together in december and then my whole month went to **** because of some family dramas(coloureds, jy weet mos). But whenever there is a get together organized by someone else I'll try to come.
ja naai cool my bru. If you flying down I can come fetch you. I won't maak 'n scene at the airport or keep myself duk.
You must mos just organaaize a place to stay. We can take baie pics and then you can post those memories on your vleisboek in a folder called "Out & About".

Naai my bru I'll hook you up, Kaapstad staaile.

Craig

Honorary Master
ja naai cool my bru. If you flying down I can come fetch you. I won't maak 'n scene at the airport or keep myself duk.
You must mos just organaaize a place to stay. We can take baie pics and then you can post those memories on your vleisboek in a folder called "Out & About".

Naai my bru I'll hook you up, Kaapstad staaile.
I stay in the Stellenbosch. Hunter stays in NW unless I'm mistaken.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I buy the Zoofari and Mini Maries and Mini Tennis ones too. Rotate between 1 of them each day during my coffee break.