Mkhize faces tender scandal

surface

Honorary Master
And? Did you do the right thing and gave them what they demanded?
Don't be insensitive. He couldn't because he has no job because of BEE and no house because of EWC. And if you ask about parental wealth, that was donated to SPCA as per the western tradition.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I point them in the direction of the ANC offices and tell them to ask the people they voted for to give a handout. Amazingly, not a single beggar so far has voted for the ANC. They all claim to have voted DA. The DA should be in power everywhere...
Do they look like the voting type to you?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
But you know who they voted for?

I don't. They claimed to have voted DA when I pointed them in the direction of the ANC office and told them to ask the people they voted for to give them a handout.

As I said, the amount of people that say they voted DA amazes me as I have yet to find a single ANC. EFF voter among those that want something from me.

Dudlu

Expert Member
I don't. They claimed to have voted DA when I pointed them in the direction of the ANC office and told them to ask the people they voted for to give them a handout.

As I said, the amount of people that say they voted DA amazes me as I have yet to find a single ANC. EFF voter among those that want something from me.
So your initial assumption was they voted for the the ANC hence you pointed them to the offices of the the "people they voted for". How did you know who they voted for?

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
So your initial assumption was they voted for the the ANC hence you pointed them to the offices of the the "people they voted for". How did you know who they voted for?

I don't know who they voted for. But being recipients of government largess the ANC claims they give, I expected they would be ANC voters. Turns out every Bergie votes DA though.

I seem to have touched a raw nerve here again with the MyCadre bunch all climbing in to take a single post apart instead of accepting it for what it is. Defenders of the ANC/EFF realm that will pull a post apart using semantics and pedantry.

Did I touch you on your studio?

Desig

good news. Hopefully Pillay will be charged soon as per SIU recommendation. I wonder why didn't SIU say Mkhize should be charged as well?
Salim essa received an R80 million grant that nobody knows or asks about. R80 million

surface

Honorary Master
Salim essa received an R80 million grant that nobody knows or asks about. R80 million
He is considered lieutenant of the guptas so 80 mil would be a drop in the ocean. In any case, I haven't heard of 80 million yet as well.

Howdy

Expert Member
It can't be that one, no one knows about this one and no one has ever asked.
But comrade, we are nobody. We see these things, but unless you are at a high level like SIU, SARS, MP, it does not exist. Them not moving it forward for investigation is proof it does not exist.

Dudlu

Expert Member
I don't know who they voted for. But being recipients of government largess the ANC claims they give, I expected they would be ANC voters. Turns out every Bergie votes DA though.

I seem to have touched a raw nerve here again with the MyCadre bunch all climbing in to take a single post apart instead of accepting it for what it is. Defenders of the ANC/EFF realm that will pull a post apart using semantics and pedantry.

Did I touch you on your studio?

The narrow mindedness of MyBB forumites is the worst. I can't ask you a question you aren't comfortable with without being an ANC/EFF supporter. Walk into any poor community and the majority of residents will benefit from the country's social programmes but probably very few people voted for the ANC because the majority of registered voters don't vote.

But you're right, you didn't know and you made an unreasonable assumption based on how someone looked. An assumption that affected how you treat your fellow person. I bet this is a trend throughout your life outside politics.

Maybe pointing out how your biases affect the lived experience of the other person comes across as pedantic to you but I'll do it until people like you realise what assholes you are.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The narrow mindedness of MyBB forumites is the worst. I can't ask you a question you aren't comfortable with without being an ANC/EFF supporter. Walk into any poor community and the majority of residents will benefit from the country's social programmes but probably very few people voted for the ANC because the majority of registered voters don't vote.

But you're right, you didn't know and you made an unreasonable assumption based on how someone looked. An assumption that affected how you treat your fellow person. I bet this is a trend throughout your life outside politics.

Maybe pointing out how your biases affect the lived experience of the other person comes across as pedantic to you but I'll do it until people like you realise what assholes you are.

You know absolutely nothing of me. I am often in the township and I know who the behind the scenes stirrers are, who openly supports the ANC and what goes down there. I know the family relationships to ANC bigwigs (Amazingly, the biggest drug and alcohol smuggler is related to an ANC bigwig and protected by certain police members) and how welfare packages are distributed and to whom. Express anything against the ANC? No food parcel for you.

I was present when some RDP houses were handed over. The government and taxpayers paid for those but the government official wore an ANC T shirt to make it look as if the ANC built the houses. The illiterate peasant lumpen proletariat have no idea of the separation of party and state.

Now you tell me I make assumptions on who votes for who by the colour of their skin?

grok

Honorary Master
How can releasing a report than damns the ruling party on the eve of an election be convenient for them?
Cos now they can be seen to be doing something about corruption, you know, like look at how well they're fighting corruption by doing absolutely fukol..

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Oscar Pistorius should have used this line. Milord, murder of my girlfriend deprived me of my career so can we sommer drop the case ?

The arguments our political overlords are using are honestly just baffling...

You can't charge me cos I have lost my job, and am now unemployable in my chosen field.. Like no **** sherlock, you stole money from the public, you aren't fit to have that role.