Bajrangi Bhaijaan
10/10
(Hindi with English subtitles)
A must watch. Best Bollywood movie of at least the last decade.
Does it have dancing & singing?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan
10/10
(Hindi with English subtitles)
A must watch. Best Bollywood movie of at least the last decade.
Does it have dancing & singing?
I thought it was brilliant.
Does it have dancing & singing?
I wouldn't go that far. I gave it 7/10.
It does. Maybe 3 songs in total (less than 15minutes of the movie).
You sure? If you're wrong I'm gonna hurt you real bad!![]()
Entourage - 7/10.
Pretty fun watch. Exactly what you expect (and want) from an Entourage movie.
Quality of the copy? Seems VERY soon.....
Watched it at the cinema...
Had never seen them and decided it was time.
Despicable Me 1 and 2 - 8.5
Hysterical - more please.
After Minions, my kids have also started watching Despicable Me again. I enjoy them more than Minions.
Don't forget Hotel Transylvania. Absolutely brilliant:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0837562/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Yea...that wasn't so great. Despicable Me movies were class though, esp the first one. Actually the 2nd was pretty good as well. Just puzzled why anyone thought a spinoff about those babbling little sideshows would be able to fill up an entire movie.
Yea...that wasn't so great. Despicable Me movies were class though, esp the first one. Actually the 2nd was pretty good as well. Just puzzled why anyone thought a spinoff about those babbling little sideshows would be able to fill up an entire movie.