Expert Member
No, he's in Top Gun: Maverick.
It seems he is in both

With a name like that you have to star in two Cruise movies :ROFL:

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
It seems he is in both

With a name like that you have to star in two Cruise movies :ROFL:
Oh wow I didn't know that. What a year for a relatively unknown actor, krikey.

Kieppie

Executive Member
Gorr seems wasted on this movie.

iu
iu
Movie vs the books, I guess they ran out of money after spending it on CGI arms :p

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
This looks decent actually. Jonathan Majors and Glen Powell. I just don't know why anyone would want to release an aviation film in the same year as Top Gun: Maverick.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Because what's better than one new aviation movie in a year? That's right .. two :)
Yea look I'm looking forward to the film. Did some reading up on the main character, interesting guy and I think Jonathan Majors has the chops to do good things with the role.

Pegasus

Honorary Master
This looks decent actually. Jonathan Majors and Glen Powell. I just don't know why anyone would want to release an aviation film in the same year as Top Gun: Maverick.

That one looks good. :)

will watch.

Thinking

OK, so firstly, looks like a cool movie.

BUT NOW: ~rant starting~

Why call it a "teaser trailer", and then the thing is two minutes long?

And then: Why, for the love of all that is holy, have a 5 second trailer/opening at the beginning of the trailer ("teaser trailer") for the actual God Dammed trailer you're about to watch?

It's like trying to watch a programme made for American audiences, where you get 4 ad breaks, and then get a preview of what's about to happen after every ad break, just after a re-run of what happened before the ad break. Makes a 20 minute programme stretch out to 40 minutes.

~end rant~

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
OK, so firstly, looks like a cool movie.

BUT NOW: ~rant starting~

Why call it a "teaser trailer", and then the thing is two minutes long?

And then: Why, for the love of all that is holy, have a 5 second trailer/opening at the beginning of the trailer ("teaser trailer") for the actual God Dammed trailer you're about to watch?

It's like trying to watch a programme made for American audiences, where you get 4 ad breaks, and then get a preview of what's about to happen after every ad break, just after a re-run of what happened before the ad break. Makes a 20 minute programme stretch out to 40 minutes.

~end rant~
I believe the full trailer is 90-115 minutes long and can only be seen in cinemas.