MTN Dual Call

daiyaan

Hi everyone

So I applied for the dual call Sim last week. As of today the secondary Sim is just blank. When I put it in the phone it says network registration failed. Does anyone know if this is normal? How long does it take to be functional?

TIA

moedawood

Still waiting for mine to get sorted out. Gonna go this weekend. I think it's a RICA issue. Just keep going to the store.

Has anybody signed up for Dual Call recently? I did so on Thursday but up until now when I turn on the secondary phone, I get a message saying "SIM registration failed".

Is that a device/SIM issue? Or a network side issue?

Nadir

Has anybody signed up for Dual Call recently? I did so on Thursday but up until now when I turn on the secondary phone, I get a message saying "SIM registration failed".

Is that a device/SIM issue? Or a network side issue?
They usually say 24 to 72 hours on working days. If you signed up late on Thursday then I believe your timer starts on Friday. Maybe try again on Tuesday ,if nothing still, then call again and speak to a manager and they will personally escalate it after the given time frame has passed

They usually say 24 to 72 hours on working days. If you signed up late on Thursday then I believe your timer starts on Friday. Maybe try again on Tuesday ,if nothing still, then call again and speak to a manager and they will personally escalate it after the given time frame has passed
Thank you for the info and advice. :thumbsup: