MTN fixes network problems

i am sure with the offer like that from MTN i could easily try and reach 500mb for the entire day on my LTE speed

Still having issues with SMS.

As usual MTN are full of lies.

Actually according to twitter replies, MTN is doing bugger all for the outage, if you had any 1 day bundles you need to call them to resolve or send a twitter message.

I basically had a 24hour outage.

Been three hours and still waiting for my OTP to open up my mtn statement

Still having problems making calls. No issues with sms and WhatsApp luckily.

I was just about ready to format my phone, was wondering what was up.

Actually according to twitter replies, MTN is doing bugger all for the outage, if you had any 1 day bundles you need to call them to resolve or send a twitter message.

I basically had a 24hour outage.

You're joking.

Thought we'd all get a GB of data or something at least to say sorry.

Pathetic.

You're joking.

Thought we'd all get a GB of data or something at least to say sorry.

Pathetic.

https://twitter.com/mtnza

Nothing, nada. Lost 3 midnight bundles which expired as a direct result, and had a 7 day bundle expire yesterday with 600mb odd MB left which I was saving till the last day to do some updates.

The cheek that you should contact them, if your don't then oh well our gain....and nothing for you ! If they had the damn decency to to sms me at 12am to spam me to death, they could have had the decency to send out a SMS informing people to contact them

Network went out for me, on the 31st, 1st, the 4th, 10th, 12th and then yesterday, each time in excess of 8 hours some times longer with maybe 1 hour of service then nothing, no calls can be made, no data connection, you could not even make emergency calls.

As I personally have no ADSL, other networks all still provide pre dinosaur speed, only MTN providing 3G+ speeds, and my freelance work depends on the reliability of their network, no question about it, would sue them for the loss of income, but they probably have some clause in the T & C that prohibit suing them for incompetence, either way I am out of $1500 for the end of the month due to not being able to reply to project emails in time.

ah ok so that explains the on/off internet signal last night :mad:

Back