The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
with fair use limits ranging between 25MB and 250MB per month.

No thank you.

I'm getting more and more miffed by the day about the sad state of affairs in our country, wrt 3G, data, OOB and so on.

DTBA

Expert Member
Afrihost I can get 500MB for R29 or MTN 250mb for R39 let me think :p

MTN IT IS!
Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

entrepr

Expert Member
And in other news, the sun rose this morning as usual ...

Baxteen

Honorary Master
also BBM Mxit and wechat.

because no one uses whatsapp at all, that service is totally dying out,

wait your telling me it uses the same ports as wechat on the network and applying the same rules for wechat and whatsapp is not mission at all? mmm, interesting.

the guys at mtn are complete retards.

MacLindroid

And in other news, the sun rose this morning as usual ...

Who still counts data in megabytes? MTN is out of touch with reality and functions in a consumer vacuum. MTN's relevance? If you want good signal quality and excellent pricing, follow me to Telkom Mobile. The first service provider who could keep me signed up and as an active user for more than two years now. Just never a hiccup. And on prepaid! I use around 7-15GB per month and it costs me little.

Beri

Expert Member
watch this space for vodascum to follow with one that can double this silly offer

w!shfulth!nk!ng

No sane human could dream up drivel like this, the way MTN can.
Problem is, these clots are earning huge amounts & come up with this worthless rubbish.

On such small caps, exactly what you need to worry about are the "bits and bytes" resulting in a trashy statement :

“The focus is on getting the most out of the connected experience, and not worrying about bits and bytes. .."
Fair use limit 25MB 40MB 75MB 150MB 250MB

Sodan

Expert Member
Is the wikipedia access (via Opera Mini) also subject to the Fair Usage Limit? If so, how does this count as "free"? :confused:

Are you essentially buying a capped product that can only be used by a certain set of applications? Advantages of Afrihost over this offering:
1. No OOB shark
2. internet access is not limited to specific applications
3. MUCH cheaper

Now lets look at the advantages that these MTN packages have over Afrihost:

Bosvark@

Expert Member
250MB allows me to "own the web" LOL! As misleading as the election posters on your nearest steetpole.

Viva

Expert Member
Kill me now.

All we want is straight forward affordable data packages. Nothing less, nothing more.

Pathetic attempt.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
For R10 you can get 25Mb. At Cell C you can get 100Mb for R15. This 'special' makes no sense at all.