Mtn special - s8 / 256 gig memory card August 2017

warlokk3

Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hey guys! Thanks for all the info on the site, it really helps with everything from car reviews to tech knowledge!

The new Mtn special (august 2017) for the S8 includes a 256 gig memory card, in store I was advised that I could redeem it through the samsung rewards option, but can't seem to find anything on it.

Does anyone know whats happening with the special?

Thanks!!
 
Hey guys! Thanks for all the info on the site, it really helps with everything from car reviews to tech knowledge!

The new Mtn special (august 2017) for the S8 includes a 256 gig memory card, in store I was advised that I could redeem it through the samsung rewards option, but can't seem to find anything on it.

Does anyone know whats happening with the special?

Thanks!!

you should have the card as an option in rewards as a purchase at 0 points?

if not you need to contact rewards
 
Does this apply to the Samsung S8 Plus will I be able to claim a memory card
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X