MWEB CELLC Fixed LTE deal - a real HOAX

Hi all , I see some CellC fixed LTE discussions & I wanted to share my current problem so others will not make the same mistake.
I purchased a Cell C Fixed LTE 200 gig month to month contract from MWEB in the first week in December 2018. I received the router & SIM card around 10 December & set it up & started using it immediately . I lost signal on 15 December 2018 & logged a call with MWEB on that day . After numerous calls to the MWEB call centre , I confirmed that the router was OK & that the Cell C SIM card was the issue. MWEB logged complaint with CELL C & requested feedback . Fast forward to present day , after several calls to MWEB & even to CELL C directly , I have no WIFI at home. To add insult to injury , MWEB debited my account in the first week of January . I am out of pocket approx. R3000 & no WIFI. MWEB continues to inform me each time that they are waiting for CELLC to come back to them.
I have been forced to cancel the contract in the fear that MWEB will debit my account again in Feb , without any service.
my MWEB query is MWB 9549314. I am thoroughly disappointed with MWEB's call centre & customer service as they have never gotten back to me .

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi all , I see some CellC fixed LTE discussions & I wanted to share my current problem so others will not make the same mistake.
I purchased a Cell C Fixed LTE 200 gig month to month contract from MWEB in the first week in December 2018. I received the router & SIM card around 10 December & set it up & started using it immediately . I lost signal on 15 December 2018 & logged a call with MWEB on that day . After numerous calls to the MWEB call centre , I confirmed that the router was OK & that the Cell C SIM card was the issue. MWEB logged complaint with CELL C & requested feedback . Fast forward to present day , after several calls to MWEB & even to CELL C directly , I have no WIFI at home. To add insult to injury , MWEB debited my account in the first week of January . I am out of pocket approx. R3000 & no WIFI. MWEB continues to inform me each time that they are waiting for CELLC to come back to them.
I have been forced to cancel the contract in the fear that MWEB will debit my account again in Feb , without any service.
my MWEB query is MWB 9549314. I am thoroughly disappointed with MWEB's call centre & customer service as they have never gotten back to me .
Hi Devan

Please PM us your physical address so we can check if your area falls within our Fixed-LTE covered areas.

^NZ

dunkyd

Expert Member
They will debit you again. Finally got my debit order reversed for my router that packed up. Sure they'll now suddenly contact me . I cancelled and went direct to CellC. Their signal lasted 6 days. Now nothing.

Mrlepen

They will debit you again. Finally got my debit order reversed for my router that packed up. Sure they'll now suddenly contact me . I cancelled and went direct to CellC. Their signal lasted 6 days. Now nothing.
Lol welcome to cell c they useless