MyADSL Movie Thread

The Mummy 3

Well I wasn't expecting much - at least the 1st two movies were kind of fun. But this really was a load of crap :( Awful dialogue, lame one-note fight scenes, a lot of CGI and abominable snowmen?? Seriously!
 
The X-Files 2

Wow, what a pile of crap this was :(

Took forEVER to get going and then when the whole secret was revealed it really was not worth waiting for.

:\
 
what ever happened to Colin Farrell, i have not heard his name in awhile now, but then again i dont know when last i actually watched a movie.
 
I know this movie is ancient, but I just finished watching Poena is Koning and much to my surprise, I actually loved it. I couldn't stop laughing almost all the way through. I usually avoid Afrikaans movies mainly because I didn't think my Afrikaans was good enough to understand the jokes, but even though I missed a few, I got most of them.

Now to see what other Afrikaans comedies I've missed out on.
 
oooo movies.

Recently watched which I liked:

-Jumper
-Eastern Promises
-Die Hard 4.0
-Balls of Fury
-The Nines
-Just Friends
 
Was draged by a friend to see Mamma Meia at the Bioscope tuesday morning.
Never again will I eat Popcorn at 9am :eek: even if someone else pays.:sick:
but wont mind going to a tuseday movie if Ticket is only R5
Was that or Hansie
never been a big ABBA fan ( but my 2 Fav Actors helped Colin Firth and Brosnan ex 007)
:)
 
Nothings wrong with pop corn ,I prefer to have lots of coffee for breakfast ,not popcorn and fanta (hadent even had my 3 cups of nescafe green )
 
Another month till Quantum of Solace(UK 31 Oct / US 14 Nov / Sa ???) :(
 
Watch "In Brugge", even it's the first time in your life to step into a Cinema Nouvuea.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X