MyBroadband Competition Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
MyBroadband often runs competitions, and to help you to understand these competitions here are our basic competition rules.

1. MyBroadband is running the competitions.
2. The competition promotes the services mentioned in the competition post
3. To enter the competition, please follow the steps provided in the competition post
4. The competition closing date is given in the competition announcement
5. The winners will be selected using a random selection from correct entries. Only correct entries will be considered for prizes.
6. The winners will be announced in this forum, so please check back after the competition has closed.
The prizes will be couriered to the winners at MyBroadband’s cost
7. Prizes which are unclaimed 7 days after the winner is announced will be withdrawn and handed out in a future competition.
8. This competition is free to enter for all MyBroadband members residing in South Africa
9. No MyBroadband employees may enter the competition. The mods are however welcome to enter.

Last edited:
Are you permitted to edit an answer that you made to a competition question?

Well they did not pm me when I won and that subscribed thread never appeared on my list until 22 or so days later.

good question, rpm are we allowed to do so provided it is before the closing date?
I'm only guessing but since you can delete an entry I'm sure you could also edit it. Edits are time stamped. . . but like I said - I'm only guessing.

I'm only guessing but since you can delete an entry I'm sure you could also edit it. Edits are time stamped. . . but like I said - I'm only guessing.

You're a moderator - you shouldn't be guessing :D.

Well they did not pm me when I won and that subscribed thread never appeared on my list until 22 or so days later.

No one's ever been PM'd if they won a competition.
Due diligence dictates you/we scour the forums looking to see if we're a winner :p :)

Yikes, seems anything goes in this. Lots of people looked right over the whole "if it's not freely available or widely known on the internet" part of the comp :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back