MyGaming: Bad Company 2 Patch goes live

Anyone have any problems with the new update? I ran the update last night only to find that the server browser never worked at all. Server browser just showed up with nothing in it. I never even saw a refresh button.

(Posted this in the BC2 thread as well, just to be thorough.)
 
%#$%! failed first time, while was out for dinner.

See it updated properly now but will only play later to check if everything is working.
 
The patch does fix a lot of things but still seems a little buggy to me (oh I dunno maybe like people are still able to scale the mountain side and use it to take pot shots with the sniper rifle etc) :) I'll say it again The Server Browser looks messy - I do like the skulls though :p
 
Took me 2 hours to update on my 384k. What is the big changes? Server browser is quick and responsive.
 
Took me 2 hours to update on my 384k. What is the big changes? Server browser is quick and responsive.

2hrs!...ffs...that means no game time for me tonite, better get the update out of the way for my weekend gaming...
 
The new update is so cool :D

The server browser looks way cooler and works better! The game saves your kits now which I think is a huge bargain and there's a spawn timer of 10 seconds in the start of the game which means that people who load slower will actually not spawn while the round has been underway for a day already :D

Oh and the new maps are quite cool! Yeah!
 
Played on one of the new maps yesterday. Only problem was playing with a sniper that stayed away from the action so had to "swim" every time I died ( and I die a lot )
 
Get error when trying to download patch: 'file can not be found...server may be down'

anyone getting this?
 
Still seems favourite servers browser only works with 6 servers. Is this the case?
 
I am not happy that I cant refresh my favourite server list now.

Have to click on history, cancel the refresh there and then only go back to favourites to get updated stats. How daft are you people?! :(
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X