N4ughtySecTU posts old Cell C contract subscriber database, and private ANC member data

So where does one find this ANC members list? It's literally a list of people responsible for the mess the country finds itself in. Asking for a friend

So where does one find this ANC members list? It's literally a list of people responsible for the mess the country finds itself in. Asking for a friend

Darknet marketplace. You can buy it for a coupla hundred rands, or get it free if you have a lot of time.

Not sure what the 2010 Cell C database has to do with Transunion.... or do cellphone companies hand their databases to ITC? I know about the Cell C leak back in 2010 already.

I would also like to know so I can see what of my personal data was included. Or if somebody has access just pop it over to Troy Hunt to add to "have I been pawned"... https://www.troyhunt.com/contact/

The CellC database mainly had addresses and contact phone numbers of its clients. I cannot recall that it even had the CellC cellphone numbers, but I stand corrected.

If it’s transunion, chances are every company will have some link to them in some way. Why Cell C and ANC?

If it’s transunion, chances are every company will have some link to them in some way. Why Cell C and ANC?

Yeah no. Seeing this article, I highly doubt the databases comes from Transunion ITC, unless they buy these databases from governments and private companies, which I doubt.

So aka up to date as far as they are concerned lmao

Credit Bureau data would be 'up-to-date' until the point it was stolen. But these are older databases. Definitely not related to any credit bureau.

Back