Do you have a Lumia device, and would you use Xtreme Data Premium?

• I have a Lumia and would use XDS Premium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a Lumia, but would use a different XDS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a Lumia, but XDS doesn't interest me at all

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I don't have a Lumia, but would use XDS Pemium on my smartphone

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • I don't have a Lumia, but would use XDS Standard

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I don't have a Lumia and am not interested in XDS

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

entrepr

Expert Member
Looks promising. Hats off to Nashua Mobile for trying and also getting experience in this market. It's a pity they can't manage their own underlying product sets.

Still a bit pricey - will probably take off when it gets to R60/month, but definitely in the right direction.

Nether

Expert Member
Who has a lumia device? Maybe a poll of some sort would be great.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Surely this should be extendible to other platforms as well - it is a simple Nashua Mobile APN congratulation!

Could the reason be that the Nokia Lumia restricts functionality such as tethering or Hotspot

grim

Expert Member
Surely this should be extendible to other platforms as well - it is a simple Nashua Mobile APN congratulation!

Could the reason be that the Nokia Lumia restricts functionality such as tethering or Hotspot

Tethering has been enabled for a while now and the latest update adds hotspot support.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Tethering has been enabled for a while now and the latest update adds hotspot support.
Hence the question on the offer being extended to other platforms. Is Nashua Mobile overstocked on Lumia's to get rid of perhaps?

Syphonx

Expert Member
After using 926mb in a month it works out cheaper than Cell C's 15c per meg rate

L153R

"Shaping or throttling means that your download speed is decreased once you have used a certain amount of data, Nashua Mobile explained."

Umm no... That's not what it means

giloo777

I think its pretty decent since I don't do any (major) downloading while on the cellular network. If the price came down to R100 and you could do this on prepaid it would sell in numbers, but Nashua don't know how things work when it comes to the SA public and 24month contracts