Neotel improves business Internet offering

BGE

Expert Member
If you ask me these offering will just lead to more customer confusion and alot of billing queries. I would have thought CellC's "keep-it-simple" approach would have been adopted by the others... seems not!

cozinsky

Expert Member
If you ask me these offering will just lead to more customer confusion and alot of billing queries. I would have thought CellC's "keep-it-simple" approach would have been adopted by the others... seems not!
I agree. Keep it simple and focus on quality service at reasonable prices. This is exactly where Neotel fails.

Pienats

This is awesome. Now if Neotel will only get their butts in gear and come install our fiber already....

Nether

Expert Member
This is only Fiber for businesses, getting my hopes up with "Neotel boosts Internet offering" is really cheap, don't worry I wont be surprised again.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
This is only Fiber for businesses, getting my hopes up with "Neotel boosts Internet offering" is really cheap, don't worry I wont be surprised again.
Why were you even surprised this time? You should know by now that Neotel's focus is on business, they couldn't give a toss about consumers.

roughiain

My experience with neotel accounts says this will be one big fail.

Nether

Expert Member
Why were you even surprised this time? You should know by now that Neotel's focus is on business, they couldn't give a toss about consumers.
False hope is killing me :(

You're right, following Neetel news is pointless and a waste of time. (From a consumer perspective)

Bern

Expert Member
Very nice!
I agree, for those who were not quite on the ball - this is for Neofibre type accounts, not the home stuff as that is wireless per MB.

It is very simple and brilliant for companies who now don't have to buy a 15Mbps line when they really only need a 5Mbps line for example. This is a business offer, so shouldn't be compared to the Cell C packages at all. Basically if you have a managed switch you are at the bottom rung of those who may be interested.