New 911 Documentary: September Clues

JK8

Banned
Yes it is good - get it and read, then you can summarise it yourself.

Bear in mind that the islamic terror plague existing long before Bush came on the scene.
Tell me whats in the book, im not gonna read crap, whats it about?
I know it has. The world did not! But I wouldnt call it terror plague.

Saw on History channel the other night that Clinton wanted to attack Al Q long before Bush but he was advised to hold on those plans due to elections.
Ye Clinton, wasnt as bad as Bush, he just suceeded daddy bush.

Alan

Honorary Master
Saw on History channel the other night that Clinton wanted to attack Al Q long before Bush but he was advised to hold on those plans due to elections.
Clinton only cared about his PR and nothing else. Having the looney left as his base didn't help either. It's hard to tell them things that might dent their slavelike devotion to their hedonistic urges:eek:. Love, peace, no fear, ignorance is bliss, tell us only what we wanna hear :cool:

Look at poor Pelosi getting so much cr@p from them at the moment :D

Last edited:

marine1

Honorary Master
Clinton only cared about his PR and nothing else.
Basically what History channel said. I agree. He was told to leave it alone as he was leaving the White House. Rather let Bush deal with it.

Gr8time

Banned
Basically what History channel said. I agree. He was told to leave it alone as he was leaving the White House. Rather let Bush deal with it.
They did bomb one islamist terror training camp in Afghanistan while Clinton was in.

JK8

Banned
So it was "planned" that Bush will win and not Gore?

Alan

Honorary Master
They did bomb one islamist terror training camp in Afghanistan while Clinton was in.
Yeah million dollar missiles on a bunch donkeys :eek:

But hey look he is doing something about it :rolleyes:

Just not nearly enough to have any impact on them or his PR :sick:

kilo39

Executive Member
And did bush deal with it? Um, no. I wonder why?

And no, Clinton left Condi and the rest of the very creepy bunch a very precise action plan with lots of warnings of the importance: but they did nothing up to and including all the warnings from foreign intelligence services most notably the germans and french. Nevermind their own warnings and briefings from the CIA. At the very least they allowed these attacks to happen (and at the worst they were complicit.)

Tenet (head of the CIA) warns Rice

Foreign intelligence services warn of 911 attack

Gr8time

Banned
Nevermind their own warnings and briefings from the CIA.
The world was not that wise to islamic terrorism then, and did not imagine that those from the religion of peace could be such evil bastards.

The world is sure a lot wiser since then.

marine1

Honorary Master
The US had know for many years before Bush that Al Q was a threat and a serious one at that. They knew they had to do something about it.

kilo39

Executive Member
Oh so the war in Afgan. and Iraq is not dealing with it? ROFLMAO @Kilo.
Your ignorance is showing. The 'stain war and Iraq came after the attack (and were the justifications for those wars.)

shakes head.

did bush do anything about the warnings from foreign intelligence and their own cia director? NO.

in fact bush installed his own CIA director (and nothing was done.)

Complicit. Or at least a dereliction of duty (if not treason.)

tenet issues condi warnings

Gr8time

Banned
did bush do anything about the warnings from foreign intelligence and their own cia director? NO.
You're right, they were complacent, but they are sure making up for it now - those islamic terrorists are feeling the heat.

JK8

Banned
The US had know for many years before Bush that Al Q was a threat and a serious one at that. They knew they had to do something about it.

So they perfected a terrorist attack? Pulled it of, then went on with their bussiness?

kilo39

Executive Member
Bush was planning to go after Al Q long before 911.
So then: where is he?

Bin Laden Trail 'Stone Cold'
U.S. Steps Up Efforts, But Good Intelligence On Ground is Lacking
By Dana Priest and Ann Scott Tyson
Washington Post Staff Writers
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Bahahahaha. Five years later. Oh yes a pressing imperitive.

(never mind flying the bin laden family out of US on day of attack, one of the only flights allowed to fly.) Gee I wonder why and how come?

kilo39

Executive Member
The world was not that wise to islamic terrorism then, and did not imagine that those from the religion of peace could be such evil bastards.

The world is sure a lot wiser since then.
Ja Clinton launches cruise missiles against training camps (overflying Pakistan and killing a few sheep on the way) Ooops. But no "the world was not wise."

Catch a wakeup (from your bush dream.)