JoziElectronics

Jozi Electronics
Company Rep

We are new to the e-commerce business and based in Vanderbijlpark,
we would like to focus on the Vaal area (Vereeniging,Vanderbijlpark,Sasolburg) including Johannesburg and the surrounding areas, as there is a serious shortage on reliable online stores in the area. We offer anything from gaming accessories to printers.

Up Until the end of Christmas we will be delivering FOR FREE anywhere in the Vaal or Johannesburg area on any order over R500.

We invite you to challenge us on our pricing and service:)

You can browse through our website for all your tech needs, and get your Christmas shopping done early.
Please let us know if you are looking for something specific that is not on our website as we are still adding products daily.

http://jozielectronics.co.za/

Last edited:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
You realise that your location and target market have nothing to do with Joburg, right?

Otherwise good luck

JoziElectronics

Jozi Electronics
Company Rep
Yes thank you, while we focus on the Vaal, many of our customers have come from Joburg!
Post has been edited to make it clear!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
As a fellow Vaalie, I'll have to admit - I'd rather buy from Jozi Electronics than Vaal Electroncics.
Its all about marketing.

HDS

Expert Member
I don't understand - I have compared some of your prices to that of other retailers like rebeltech, and they are cheaper. Why enter the already saturated market with higher prices than the competition?

On another note, I like your website.

JoziElectronics

Jozi Electronics
Company Rep
I don't understand - I have compared some of your prices to that of other retailers like rebeltech, and they are cheaper. Why enter the already saturated market with higher prices than the competition?

On another note, I like your website.

We are currently obtaining more suppliers in order to be more competitive and source our products from. If you can provide specific product information perhaps we can make a plan for you.

As for the website , thanks, we are working on a lot of improvements so stay tuned.

Chingha

Expert Member
Anyone bought from them yet, keen to order but would feel reassured with some experience.

Sodan

Expert Member
Bought about R7k worth of goodies from them end of November last year. Communication with them was excellent (including advice given based on my electronic needs). I paid via eft and delivery (to Cape Town) occurred within the expected timeframe. Oh, and I got a follow up message to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

Tl;dr
It's a pleasure doing business with these guys. They have delivered top-notch customer service.

Oh oh! and w.r.t. their website: I complained about limited search functionality, and a couple of days later I was able to search monitors based on screen size :)