gamer16

Honorary Master
Q&A You say

Question: What are you on about?
Answer: He does not know
Answer2: Test Failed

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Question: Why do you ask for what we suppose is a NHBRC past exam questionnaire with answers on a IT and Technology news site?
Answer: Because you want to brain dump, and then go onto build structures that collapse, and we read about here in future.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Answer: The answer to anything and everything is always Captain Morgan, or scones if the captain is not your thing.

Untamed

Question: Why do you ask for what we suppose is a NHBRC past exam questionnaire with answers on a IT and Technology news site?
Answer: Because you want to brain dump, and then go onto build structures that collapse, and we read about here in future.
This question isn’t for ******* like you

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
I bought a house built by someone who takes shortcuts with the NHBRC and it took nearly two years to sort that mess out!

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
I bought a house built by someone who takes shortcuts with the NHBRC and it took nearly two years to sort that mess out!
I lived in my parent's cottage, also constructed by one of those brain-dump candidates... Let's just say I moved out within a year because it was simply too dangerous..