No Man's Sky

My journey through the expedition. Though stuck keeps telling me to find planetary archive which I've done.
Though I do keep getting Pillars ship, the starter ship but supped up like crazy. But nothing in it. Plus in an expedition I score this freighter. Struggle in my main save but here boom first try. Look at how big it is.. View attachment 1940250View attachment 1940251View attachment 1940253View attachment 1940255View attachment 1940256View attachment 1940257View attachment 1940258View attachment 1940259View attachment 1940260
I was stuck on the planetary archive one yesterday, had to go in to each option one at a time and then also finally go in and choose leave and that seemed to get it to register.
 
I did so much side questing that I've had a few milestones autocomplete without me knowing what they even required :laugh: Ended up googling to find out what they were. Got 3 milestones left in phase 4, hopefully make some progress this weekend and could even finish the expedition.
 
So I fixed up one of the Pillars of RC1 that keep popping up in my freighter, scrapped the shuttle, yet I keep getting one popping up, put in pulse, launcher and shield fly it over to a space station and scrap it.
I also seem to now be in the storyline where space stations are the new look again.
Though yeah turns out I've had a few other things ticked off from the other tiers without even realising it.
 
So I fixed up one of the Pillars of RC1 that keep popping up in my freighter, scrapped the shuttle, yet I keep getting one popping up, put in pulse, launcher and shield fly it over to a space station and scrap it.
I also seem to now be in the storyline where space stations are the new look again.
Though yeah turns out I've had a few other things ticked off from the other tiers without even realising it.
I've had strange things like that with ships in my main save but haven't noticed it in the expedition yet. I also noticed the space station change when I moved away from the expedition path. It was lovely to see the old stations again but I really like the new layout a lot more.

I struggled to access the multi-tool vendor and the mission agent in the old stations, just couldn't manage to click to talk to them. I think with one of them I needed to activate the plant nearby and collect the carbon and then it let me chat with the guy.
 
I struggled to access the multi-tool vendor and the mission agent in the old stations, just couldn't manage to click to talk to them. I think with one of them I needed to activate the plant nearby and collect the carbon and then it let me chat with the guy.

Only remember old stations from the 1st time I played NMS, only went to it once. This was back in 2018-19 where I only played for like 1 hour. The main thing that turned me off back then was that space wasn't empty. Anytime you stopped warping you where surrounded by asteroids all around you.

Edit: Coming back to old game save, it brings up one strange thing for me. On Steam I also have access to the old hab's and base objects from way back when but on Xbox and PS5 I dont have that menu.

Anyone else have that?
 
Last edited:
Only remember old stations from the 1st time I played NMS, only went to it once. This was back in 2018-19 where I only played for like 1 hour. The main thing that turned me off back then was that space wasn't empty. Anytime you stopped warping you where surrounded by asteroids all around you.
I started around 2021 and they'd fixed the all asteroid space thing by then. Spent a lot of time in the old space stations and the split sides was a bit annoying so appreciate the new layout a lot.
 
I've had strange things like that with ships in my main save but haven't noticed it in the expedition yet. I also noticed the space station change when I moved away from the expedition path. It was lovely to see the old stations again but I really like the new layout a lot more.

I struggled to access the multi-tool vendor and the mission agent in the old stations, just couldn't manage to click to talk to them. I think with one of them I needed to activate the plant nearby and collect the carbon and then it let me chat with the guy.
Yeah it was very nostalgic but then you realise the issues of the older design. Especially have to hover between the two aisles.
 
Edit: Coming back to old game save, it brings up one strange thing for me. On Steam I also have access to the old hab's and base objects from way back when but on Xbox and PS5 I dont have that menu.

Anyone else have that?
I started a new save for the expedition and been playing that, haven't checked my main save in a while. Can only confirm on the Steam side though as I don't have every gaming platform in existence like you do ;)
 
Only remember old stations from the 1st time I played NMS, only went to it once. This was back in 2018-19 where I only played for like 1 hour. The main thing that turned me off back then was that space wasn't empty. Anytime you stopped warping you where surrounded by asteroids all around you.

Edit: Coming back to old game save, it brings up one strange thing for me. On Steam I also have access to the old hab's and base objects from way back when but on Xbox and PS5 I dont have that menu.

Anyone else have that?
Yeah if you've got an old save sometimes you can find the old stuff, I've got a legacy freighter menu.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X