Polymathic
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2010
- Messages
- 33,669
- Reaction score
- 14,747
Wait, are you saying that the malware that is IE is installed on my Windows 10 PC ?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Edge has IE mode for this sort of thing.Our SSL VPN needs Java, and unfortunately IE is pretty much one of the only browsers that still supports it. Tried different plugins and whatnot, and closest is Firefox, but the plugin is no longer supported. The platform runs fine on Secret Server, but I’m still trialling it and the cutover won’t be anytime soon, so come 15 June there are going to be a LOT of people who are going to be unable to connect.
Chrome Sync. They should just release an addon for Edge.You lost me. What is the big difference between the two?
Wait, are you saying that the malware that is IE is installed on my Windows 10 PC ?
I also like the scrolling in Edge. I keep thinking I'll switch to Edge at some point but just never do.I prefer chrome but I've noticed better battery life with Ms Edge also the scrolling is a lot smoother on Edge