• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

No response form Afrihost.

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
Reply to my ticket then.

Your words on here means nothing. It's empty. All for show.
The interest in our Fixed Wireless promotion has been massive, and our Team is having to process quite a lot of manual payment verifications. It's definitely a priority for us to get this done as quickly as possible!

Thor

Honorary Master
The interest in our Fixed Wireless promotion has been massive, and our Team is having to process quite a lot of manual payment verifications. It's definitely a priority for us to get this done as quickly as possible!
My ticket is 3 days old.

Stop your excuses.

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
My ticket is 3 days old.

Stop your excuses.
We know we're taking a little longer than we'd like responding to tickets. Our team actually worked through the night to clear as much of the backlog as they could and they're doing so again.

We'll do our best to help you as soon as we can :)

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
You should get a response soon then, that is their usual response time for anything :crylaugh:
We generally aim to reply to tickets in a few hours, so we're definitely not happy for anything longer to become the norm.

We're busy integrating new trainees into the support floor, and we still have more in training, so we do expect this will be much better.

Thor

Honorary Master
We generally aim to reply to tickets in a few hours, so we're definitely not happy for anything longer to become the norm.

We're busy integrating new trainees into the support floor, and we still have more in training, so we do expect this will be much better.
I've never had a ticket answered in less than a week and after making a fuzz on mybroadband.

My tickets are still not responded to and my order is still awaiting confirmation from a non existent debit order your "qualified" devs suposably "fixed" yesterday.

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
I've never had a ticket answered in less than a week and after making a fuzz on mybroadband.

My tickets are still not responded to and my order is still awaiting confirmation from a non existent debit order your "qualified" devs suposably "fixed" yesterday.
That may be your experience, and I am sorry for that, but I really don't believe that's the general experience our clients have.

What's the reference for your ticket?

Our developers are very qualified - they actually presented one of the keynote presentations at the SA PHP conference - so they are very highly regarded in the development community. So they really put in a lot of work, and they are a very dedicated bunch of guys :)