Node.js and Angular.js Developers - Sandton

DesignCafe

Hey, everyone!

I urgently (like tomorrow) need an dev who is skilled in Node and Angular and has 3+ years experience for a contract on-site in Sandton or Johannesburg CBD (one of the major banks), must be under R450/hour. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

retromodcoza

Hey, everyone!

I urgently (like tomorrow) need an dev who is skilled in Node and Angular and has 3+ years experience for a contract on-site in Sandton or Johannesburg CBD (one of the major banks), must be under R450/hour. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks
Why would they do that when the going rate for contract work for that type of spec would be R550-R650 p/h?
Especially in Sandton. If you got someone for this rate whos good , let me know so I can poach them :p

Last edited:

Immortal_Souljah

Why would they do that when the going rate for contract work for that type of spec would be R550-R650 p/h?
Especially in Sandton. If you got someone for this rate whos good , let me know so I can poach them :p
Probably wants to pay them 450 and bill them out at 900.

Messugga

Honorary Master
Low for a Node and Angular dev.

This screams poorly managed project. Imagine the **** show waiting for you if they're willing to take someone with essentially no notice. The only people sitting without a queue of work on those tech stacks are the guys you don't want working for you.

Sounds like a body shop that promised a number of devs to, what would be my guess, Discovery Bank.

When i see topic like this thinking it's a good discussion based on the technology then find out its job related it just makes me want to bang my head to the wall