Nokia launch N79 and N85

CyBeRmAn

Can somebody upload some pictures? What's the average price that these cellphones will go for?

Piesang

Executive Member
Go to gsmarena for all the info.

I see they mention the N96 in the article also. And they state thats it's the N-Series' flagship. Well, who would've thought that?

tinman

Expert Member
Haha, so what, should MB charge advertising fees for every article in which it covers a product or company?

Piesang

Executive Member
I've just read a review on gsmarena and the N79 surely is a nice phone.

WolfByte

The N96 is currently selling at R11,909.00

Though i see there is an option of paying in a difference of around R5199 on a Talk500s package from Vodacom. ;) Don't know what the others offer, too pricey for me

Shahil

N79 on Vodacom yet? Or are we gonna wait till April next year which Vodacom tend to nmake us do ...

Piesang

Executive Member
Get the N85

Taken from GSMARENA

We've been there already with Nokia N85. A complete multimedia gadget with full-ranging connectivity, Nokia N85 comes out as a potential upgrade for a number of Nseries phones - from the classic N73 to the imaging headliner N82.

Shahil

The slide doesn't interest me ... lol ... N79 FTW .. now, I wait zzzz

jammio

i've got the n85, 460 pm, getting 350 credit
and let me just let you all know, it's brilliant. i've owned two nseries devices before but this is just something else, the oled screen is stunning, and yesterday i was TRYING to kill the battery, took off charge at 9am. 6 hours mxit (3.5g) 40 mins phone calls, played music for about two hours (while on mxit) and a few photos taken. eventually at 2 am this morning it dropped to one bar. thats brilliant for a s60 device

Ghost02

Expert Member
i've got the n85, 460 pm, getting 350 credit
and let me just let you all know, it's brilliant. i've owned two nseries devices before but this is just something else, the oled screen is stunning, and yesterday i was TRYING to kill the battery, took off charge at 9am. 6 hours mxit (3.5g) 40 mins phone calls, played music for about two hours (while on mxit) and a few photos taken. eventually at 2 am this morning it dropped to one bar. thats brilliant for a s60 device
How does the sound quality sound? Through speakers and through 3.5mm jack? Is it good enough to contend with a stand alone mp3 player?

jammio

through the headphones its perfectly fine, although not as loud as my ipod.
the loudspeakers i think are slightly softer than the n95's (if that helps)
i personally am barely using my ipod touch since i've got this phone so i guess the answer would be yes.

Ghost02

Expert Member
through the headphones its perfectly fine, although not as loud as my ipod.
the loudspeakers i think are slightly softer than the n95's (if that helps)
i personally am barely using my ipod touch since i've got this phone so i guess the answer would be yes.
Thanks that the most straight answer anyone has given me about this phone, I think I'm getting it.

Shahil

Anyone got details on the N79 yet? Nobody seems to have it just yet ...

FlashSA

Executive Member
Bump. Had my N85 for 5 days now and it is superb. Am very happy with all the features especially the screen and fm transmitter.