Norma Gigaba arrested

SammyD

Expert Member
Is there a reason why they keep calling her by her Instagram name? I've seen a few publications get it right though, using Noma instead of Norma. That's like someone's name being Beth, short for Elizabeth, and calling them B3th in an article because that's how they spell it on Instagram.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Is there a reason why they keep calling her by her Instagram name? I've seen a few publications get it right though, using Noma instead of Norma. That's like someone's name being Beth, short for Elizabeth, and calling them B3th in an article because that's how they spell it on Instagram.
Don't they skim the news off instagram and twitter?:p

grok

Honorary Master
not only that, but the "elite crime fighting unit" aka the hawks nogal, you know the replacement of the scorpions who used to take down criminal syndicates and corrupt politicians.
Hawks on Norma Gigaba case:It is a very serious matter’

“It is not something very light, it is a very serious matter that we are dealing with and unfortunately, we cannot get into those details but this is just one part of the investigations that we are dealing with.”
You telling me they dug through an acre of tightly packed long-drops, filled to the brim, neigh, overflowing with well-documented ANC corruption sheite..

side-eye-zuma.png
to find that one turd that may or may not need protection from an angry wife in a domestic dispute? LOL!

Emjay

Honorary Master
He couldn't find a bigger Mercedes to prove how much he has stolen
That is an ATM G Wagon, with a R3m price tag. Question is : what was his salary to afford that vehicle
R3m is the second hand price from what I can make out.

koeks525

Expert Member
He couldn't find a bigger Mercedes to prove how much he has stolen
That is an ATM G Wagon, with a R3m price tag. Question is : what was his salary to afford that vehicle
The tea is still cold... I was hoping we would get more juicy details; whether there was another women or another man... or, if we will get another sex tape release.

Government coins are no joke, ministers and other officials truly live the "high-roller life". Who do we need to call or sleep with to get a slice of the action? I am still singe.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Yea, and zuma paid for Nkandla with a home loan from the bank.
OJ Simpson - "the glove does not fit"
It's either his car or it isn't, simple as that. In this case it has been established that it isn't.

"D"

Expert Member
She ain't no Normie.

abzo

Honorary Master
We need someone here to purchase a News24 subscription. Who is willing? Or we can all pitch in for 1 account and share it like we do with DSTV logins.

IMG_5176.JPG

thechamp

Honorary Master
I wonder what maNtuli is up to, why the sudden interest? Hope she is not feeding uBaba strange things again.

Pablo37

We need someone here to purchase a News24 subscription. Who is willing? Or we can all pitch in for 1 account and share it like we do with DSTV logins.
Will have to find this ONE person who voted YES to the POLL Will you subscribe to News24 at R99 per month?
(Now decreased it to R75 per month)

Sollie

Executive Member
One can literally hear the Hawks tip-toeing out of this one ... :p