Note 10 AOD malfunction

Robocop

I have the really iritating issue with my AOD on my wife's Note 10. It is set to turn off the AOD at a certain time at night and turn on at a certain time in the moning. Lately i found the setting to reset to "Always On" instead of "Show by Shedule" by itself. Not a big deal really but annoying just the same.
I have to set the preference at least twice a week.
Any ideas ?
I am getting more and more iritated by the Samsumg quirks every day. First the ever intrusive "Find my mobile" notifications and now this.
Might have to look at rooting the device and installing a custom rom scrubbed of all this nonsense.
Or god forbid get an iPhone.

Last edited:

dabbler

Expert Member
I have a Samsung tablet with no SIM card inserted and I get those irritating "find my mobile" setup notifications as well. That thing goes nowhere except home.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I have the really iritating issue with my AOD on my wife's Note 10. It is set to turn off the AOD at a certain time at night and turn on at a certain time in the moning. Lately i found the setting to reset to "Always On" instead of "Show by Shedule" by itself. Not a big deal really but annoying just the same.
I have to set the preference at least twice a week.
Any ideas ?
I am getting more and more iritated by the Samsumg quirks every day. First the ever intrusive "Find my mobile" notifications and now this.
Might have to look at rooting the device and installing a custom rom scrubbed of all this nonsense.
Or god forbid get an iPhone.
Just note third party firmware updates void warranty, if you have one.

Try enter your Developer options and see if there's anything there that might help.
Or else, post on a community like Xda.