Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

Amazing how it hurts you.

1st Liverpool, then Chelsea, next the Gunners will take a chunk out of your pride.

And, as I said, we'll see how much it counts in May. That is when the trophy is handed out, in case you have forgotten ;)
 
Another game, another ref makes an arse out of himself......
 
*big yawn

Enjoy your short stint at the top with the typical lack of class associated with your team.

:o

Pardon - what sort of class was ever associated with yours? Liverpool and the Arse have class - the rest? Not so much. Think what you want tho'... typical Manure rubbish...
 
Pardon - what sort of class was ever associated with yours? Liverpool and the Arse have class - the rest? Not so much. Think what you want tho'... typical Manure rubbish...

Class that you get from always winning and always being the best - the kind that cannot be bought. I know it is a foreign concept.

Instead of hating, why not enjoy this victory? And admit that you were lucky?
 
Ultimately Manure were solid and played well while Chelski were pretty poor yet Chelski won. That's says alot IMO. Chelski are the best team in the Prem by some margin IMO.
 
Ultimately Manure were solid and played well while Chelski were pretty poor yet Chelski won. That's says alot IMO. Chelski are the best team in the Prem by some margin IMO.

+1 - though I thought we had good periods in the game, but later on it just degenerated into a slugfest. Awesome.:D
 
Ultimately Manure were solid and played well while Chelski were pretty poor yet Chelski won. That's says alot IMO. Chelski are the best team in the Prem by some margin IMO.

I agree. Chelski are the best at the moment. No question.
But there is a lot of the season left :)
 
Manure need to sign some fowards in Jan. I've never seen Manure so lacking up front. *****footing round in the final 3rd.
 
Manure need to sign some fowards in Jan. I've never seen Manure so lacking up front. *****footing round in the final 3rd.

More agreement - Don;t forget BBT was not there today at all, but we need someone else nonetheless.
 
Dude everyone knows United needs to sign some players. SAF was a little too arrogant thinking we could get by with the current crop of players.
 
More agreement - Don;t forget BBT was not there today at all, but we need someone else nonetheless.

He wouldn't have been any use in this game IMO. Not replacing Tevez and Ronaldo with tested world class quality was crazy IMO.
 
Class that you get from always winning and always being the best - the kind that cannot be bought. I know it is a foreign concept.

Instead of hating, why not enjoy this victory? And admit that you were lucky?

YAWN...

I'm not hating. You were being a prat. I am enjoying this victory very much and while we were kinda lucky to get that freekick, there were a lot of decisions that were dodgy - it could have gone either way. You guys had enough chances to score and didn't. Nuff Sed.
 
Glad to see United supporters finally realising that.

The statements on this board at the start of the season were that Rooney will step up, big players have left and United doesnt miss them.

Seems like the tune is changing.
 
YAWN...

I'm not hating. You were being a prat. I am enjoying this victory very much and while we were kinda lucky to get that freekick, there were a lot of decisions that were dodgy - it could have gone either way. You guys had enough chances to score and didn't. Nuff Sed.
#$%^ another feking incompetence from the feking Ref!

Loved Evans imitation of Cantona's flykick on drogba! :D
 
Last edited:
YAWN...

I'm not hating. You were being a prat. I am enjoying this victory very much and while we were kinda lucky to get that freekick, there were a lot of decisions that were dodgy - it could have gone either way. You guys had enough chances to score and didn't. Nuff Sed.

LOL. Sure dude, sure.
 
Did anybody see the guy behind the bench with the toothbrush, brushing his teeth?

Its around the time Kalou came on in the 81st minute.

It was hilarious!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X