Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

Another classless display by the classless Blues led by the classless k0ck himself. Well done Spurs.

If you want to see a perfect example of classless behaviour - look no further than your own manager. Nuff Sed.

Ah so that's what happens when Chelsea don't get favours from the refs. Shame!

I was wondering when our luck would run out - hopefully this resets the counter ;)
 
Haha, but for a team effort, no one beat the Blues...

True true. Cole and Terry are the terrible twosome, Le Sulk et LeDog could out-depress any striking pair in the world. Though to be brutally honest - Lamps keeps 'em all smiling with fresh pies :D
 
There is rolling over and playing dead, and then there's that.
 
And I had to miss the game...

Working at the Castrol Show at the Dome, I would have rather watched the game!
 
Gonna be an intense final weekend!

I can hardly wait, there will be no fingernails left, that;s for sure!
 
really? you rate Wigan will be able to hold off chelski? bawahaahahaha.
 
Cant believe such a crap team has a chance of the double....
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X