Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

I think Luiz is a better CDM/Box to Box Midfielder than a CB.
 
erm his in no way anywhere near Vidal's class

I know.

What I meant with the Vidal comparison, is that Vidal was also a decent to average centre back, that was converted into a world class midfielder, and that Luiz could have followed the same path.
 
CFC are very quiet in the transfer market at the moment.

Think we did most of our business early on. Other than the Filipe Luis and Costa "supposed" deals, we have Fabregas and Luiz is gone.

I think the remainder of our business will be done after the World Cup.
 
and why is there no talk of Hulk moving?
His talent is wasted in Russia.
 
Yeah he's not up to our standard I think but I expected at least some rumours regarding him.

Awesome news re Costa!
 
So I don't understand, Romelu Lukaku... excellent striker, great physically and holds the ball up well, but why does Chelsea refuse to play him???
 
So I don't understand, Romelu Lukaku... excellent striker, great physically and holds the ball up well, but why does Chelsea refuse to play him???

Probably doesn't track back and defend when Mou deploys Operation Greyhound.
 
So I don't understand, Romelu Lukaku... excellent striker, great physically and holds the ball up well, but why does Chelsea refuse to play him???
Mourinho told him beginning of last season there are 3 strikers and he's not the no1 choice. Also told him that he would like him to stay.
Lukaku did not want to fight for a place and requested to go out on loan.

So Chelsea did not want to send him out, he requested it.
 
So I don't understand, Romelu Lukaku... excellent striker, great physically and holds the ball up well, but why does Chelsea refuse to play him???

Here's your answer.

Pretty much what goofball said- he wasn't guaranteed a spot, he was told that he would have to earn a starting spot alongside three other forwards, and he rejected that idea and forced a move out.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X