SinghDude
Chief Sports Analyst
Well Everton targeted Costa and the red card was coming .....I am surprised it took so long to send him off. Hiddink in hindsight should perhaps have not started him....
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What's happened to all the Chelsea supporters in this thread![]()
Who is Chelsea's new manager?
MaverickJester did a runner before last season even started....and he had good feedback, so a loss to the forum. If he did it mid season, it would have been different and I would be taking the piss....but it was way before the collapseWhat's happened to all the Chelsea supporters in this thread![]()
Conte will take charge after the Euros.
MaverickJester did a runner before last season even started....and he had good feedback, so a loss to the forum. If he did it mid season, it would have been different and I would be taking the piss....but it was way before the collapse
Wonder what happened to the guy with the aggressive looking avatar, Smokey or something like that.