Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

YAWN...

I'm not hating. You were being a prat. I am enjoying this victory very much and while we were kinda lucky to get that freekick, there were a lot of decisions that were dodgy - it could have gone either way. You guys had enough chances to score and didn't. Nuff Sed.

Evans should of been sent off for a start.
 
toothbrush.png
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cYT0i0Pstc[/ame]

HAIYA! man that was a pro kick followed up with a roundhouse tap :D
 
Last edited:
Been reading some of the responses from Non-United supporters and I have to say-->:sick:

But Ja so its goes
Rooney best player on the pitch
Evra definitely proved whose the better left back
Ref definitely Chelsea's best player - attacker and defender (constantly kept them in the game and gave them the only goal while denying United all of theirs - well done what a performance)
Drogba should get an Oscar...bwahaaaaa (what a toss)
Obertan owned Ivanovic...:cool:
Atleast things (at this stage) are going just as it did last year when we won the League...oh wait I think we were further behind!..:D
 
Last edited:
ye but dbecks you leaving out one key element...

chelsea doesn't have Scolari anymore, I doubt they'll fire Artichoke anytime soon ;)
 
CRAP!!!!!

Lampard out until January... not official, but that's the hearsay...
 
ROFL

Chelsea will reportedly seek up to a million pounds in compensation from the FA amid claims they believe Frank Lampard's thigh injury was the result of the England team travelling to Doha in economy style.

Lampard pulled up lame in the opening minutes of England's first training session after arriving in the Middle East and is unlikely to play again this year.

According to The Sun, the injury was the consequence of Lampard being 'forced to spend the long-haul flight to Doha on a charter plane designed for short-haul only.

'The superstar players are used to having flat beds for long journeys and were shocked to find seats that barely reclined. Several players complained of cramp and muscle pain after the flight.'

It is not known what type of aeroplane Lampard flew back on to England last night ahead of scans on his injured thigh at Chelsea's training ground.
 
ROFL

:D

Fat Frank couldn't fit in his seat properly
 
Yes I have, but I never understood why, but NVM.

@ Alan Rofl! Looks almost like StevieG...
 
Last edited:
Faaarkk... 3-0 to Chelsea after twenty-odd minutes..
 
Wish I could have watched the game :(

Heard that Ka.kuta played very very nice footy. All the youngsters did quite well actually from what I've read online. :D
 
I want to see more of Sturridge..maybe when Drogba is out in January. He's young but his pace is amazing
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X