Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

Isn't chelski splashing on Aguero. He's a top class Striker/AttMid
this was last transfer news... apprently chelski isn't going to splash exhorborent prices...
 
this was last transfer news... apprently chelski isn't going to splash exhorborent prices...
hows about that Transfer ban suspended...:sick:

Anything to help a weak a$$ Chelsea I guess:whistle:
 
Nope, commentators also said that he will miss an extra game!

Have been searching the Net and newsfeeds and cannot confirm this. Looks like the game "missed" will be the FA Cup fixture while he is at AFCON.
 
lol not just Drogba, Lampard, Deco, Ballack, Anelka, Belletti, Carvalho, Ferreira and Hilario are all past that 30 mark...

Drigs and Lampard can still play for a few years I reckon. Anelka one more or two. Ballack said he wants to retire at the end of the season (after the World Cup). Hilario is a third choice keeper - age makes no difference to him :D Carvalho will still be a better defender at the age of 50 than Rio Ferdinand was at the age of... actually he was never a good defender.

OK... off to throw peanuts at hippies. I love Cape Town... *sigh*
 
Carvalho will still be a better defender at the age of 50 than Rio Ferdinand was at the age of... actually he was never a good defender.

Interesting then, that Ferdinand has won more trophies and personal accolades :)
 
OMG it's smokie the hippy... been mia for a few days yah
 
Interesting then, that Ferdinand has won more trophies and personal accolades :)

Because he's English. Any Englishman that can kick a ball straight is bound to play atleast one season in the premier league. The guy is bad. He had two good years and now it's up.
 
Because he's English. Any Englishman that can kick a ball straight is bound to play atleast one season in the premier league. The guy is bad. He had two good years and now it's up.

He's won trophies coz... he's English :confused:

Stevie G hasn't won the League, neither has Carragher, or Barry. Terry and Lampard's never won the CL. He's won those, and more..
 
I was talking about the personal accolades, but if you didn't get that then by all means... you can think whatever you want about him...

He had Vidic for that CL... nuff sed.
 
Dude... seriously - I remember watching him between 2003-2005 and he was utter rubbish. Though if you really think that he is any good... good on you.
 
Well done lads, 5-0 trashing, and no Drog or Nic, Sturridge rising to the occassion!

Lets hope we can maintain this run!

Way better than manure!
 
Man Utd couldn't finish for some odd reason... Lady Luck wasn't on our side

oh well on to the next league game!
 
I hear Vidic has fallen out with SAF. Move to Man City imminent ? One can only wish ;p
 
I can never keep up with these rumours. I think I read on News24.co.za in the interview SAF that he wasn't happy with Vidic dropping out of the FA cup fixture due to some undisclosed injury he sustained during practise :<
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X