OFFICIAL HTC Desire Thread

I heard about this whole brick thing so I'm not going to test my luck, since that voids your warranty etc.

@ mayurh Mmmh... wifi is taking forever!
 
haha I'm just sitting here waiting patiently, will continue tomorrow if I have to, not the end of the world :D
 
just did the update manually as that site that
and it says updated successfully:D hello froyo
 
Busy dowloading the 90mb update via HSDPA on my Desire. I have a 1.2Gb data bundle. Is this the Froyo update we've been waiting for?
 
my fone is not rooted and i downloaed the file renamed it to update.zip
did not open the file
copied to to sd card and followed the instructions and it worked 100%
 
enjoy guys
b patient when its updating and rebooting .it takes a few mins
 
Mixed messages here. For anybody that posts about having done their Froyo update already please let us know the following:

Network
Location (i doubt it matters)
Is your phone rooted or not
 
Mixed messages here. For anybody that posts about having done their Froyo update already please let us know the following:

Network
Location (i doubt it matters)
Is your phone rooted or not

Vodacom
Newton Park, PE
Not rooted

IIRC it does a backup before downloading.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X