Official ICC 2015 CWC thread

That is what is worrying me. NZ have some monster hitters up front.

NZ will be under Trench-level pressure when they come out to bat in front of their friends, families and fans in a semi-final match at their home yard. All Steyn and the co need to do is to hurl some harsh words towards their way and they will crumble like a 2 week old feta cheese
 
Great knock guys. And well done to David Miller too! Crucial 49 there. AB strangely quiet post the rain interruption but with Miller going like a freight train, he didn't have to be the one making the running for a change.

Going to be a tall order for NZ to chase but we'll still need to be on the money from ball one. I believe we have what it takes to defend this though.
 
I just hope that Philander is fully match fit, I would have stuck with Abbot. Hopefully Philander proves me wrong.

Our bowlers are going to have to hit hard up front.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X