Official ICC 2015 CWC thread

I can't remember being this excited (and nervous) about a sports event before.

+1, I'm terrified for the first 10 overs of either teams innings. Especially SA though. Boult is the top wicket takes and Southee has got the best bowling figures in a game. We could lose this game within the first 15 overs.
 
Alarm is set for 3am, only need to be at work at 11 so can watch a decent portion of the game :) Will keep a close eye on it while I'm at work too.
Game could go either way, if we firing on all cylinders we got it :)
 
I will be off to bed shortly and up at 03h00 regardless. If it's game on, I go to work late. Already told my very accommodating boss that my productivity will be non-existent till the game is concluded.
 
Game could go either way, if we firing on all cylinders we got it :)
I don't know..let's ask ZCF
.
.
.
.
.

laughing-hysterically_thumb.gif
 
We'd better win.
I still want to see Maxwell reverse padding Morkel around the park. :D
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427137832.336987.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427137844.752522.jpg

Over cast conditions will assist the swing bowlers. Would be a good toss to win and bowl first.

Btw if both days are rained out and there's no result NZ would go through on the back of winning their pool.
 
I was more nervous for the quarter final for some reason. With this match it feels like we have a lot less to lose.

Same here, not that nervous, it feels like just another time when we hand NZ a beating.
Their reality check is in the mail.
 
Never fear chaps, we will smash those flightless birds! Faf will get his revenge :twisted:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X