The_Pumpkin_King
Jedi Master
GOT HIM!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
lovely 1 run of my prediction.
No you never forget about steyn but you should forget out dropping parnell for another bowler now
Man symmonds stressed me out big time, great innings.
Stefan we scored over 180 and granted after out start start hit 200 or more but still it is better than starting your batting off badly and finishing like the indians 150 or something. Glad to see gibbs, kallis both scored and smithers
. Awesome to see.
Yay
[B]Group E[/B]
[B]Teams Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR[/B]
[B][I]South Africa [B]2[/B] 2 0 0 0 4 +0.898
West Indies [B]2[/B] 1 1 0 0 2 -0.150
[/B][/I]England 1 0 1 0 0 0 -0.668
India 1 0 1 0 0 0 -0.707
[B]Group F[/B]
[B]Teams Mat Won Lost Tied N/R Pts Net RR[/B]
[B][I]Sri Lanka 1 1 0 0 0 2 +0.950
New Zealand [B]2[/B] 1 1 0 0 2 +0.943
[/B][/I]Pakistan [B]2[/B] 1 1 0 0 2 +0.740
Ireland 1 0 1 0 0 0 -4.15
[B]Sunday:[/B]
Ireland v Sri Lanka [14h30]
India v England [18h30]
[B]
Monday:[/B]
England v West Indies [14h30]
Pakistan v Ireland [18h30]
[B]Tuesday:[/B]
New Zealand v Sri Lanka [14h30]
South Africa v India [18h30]