chiskop
Executive Member
I think we'll get SL v SA in the final - SA to win.
But I have been wrong before.
But I have been wrong before.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
You unpatriotic SOB's![]()
Shurrup!
The question is: Who are you supporting in the finals SA or Sri lanka?
Hmmm, me reckon it will be an SA vs Windies final.
If they're in the finals against sri lanka sureDamn...
Its fine aqua... you gonna support Pakis in the final right?![]()
The question is: Who are you supporting in the finals SA or Sri lanka?
SABC3 will not be showing the semis and the final - just checked on tonight.co.za. Is this correct?
LOL chis the Sa game was actually very entertaining![]()
Alright - Pakistan today.
No cricket last nightThings got so bad I almost watched soccer.
It was, but I'm not a huge fan of too many sports other than cricket.![]()
Alright - Pakistan today.
No cricket last nightThings got so bad I almost watched soccer.
Pizza cricket omw it's going to be a sweet night
I hope i don't choke on my pizzadon't wannabe like SA dammit
![]()
Come on guys, SA never made it to a final, its just not for them.
We made it to the ICC ODI championship final and won it.
Lol, was about to say the same thing.
Pakistan in a final is horrid.... the fold badly (or is it cause their salaries increase a bit if they doj/k)
Was just checking the Nottingham weather.
Rain predicted.
Better get those calculators out.:erm:![]()