Official ICC World T20 thread

Uhm.. they went out due to not handling bouncers.. one would have thought they learnt from that in Sa..
 
What is that kuk "YADAAAA WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!" chant that constantly play over the PA system at the cricket grounds.

They could have much rather used the trumpet diddly we used during the IPL to psych up the spectators.

And the British dancer-trios are not much to look at either. Ours were infinitely sexier.
 
I managed to land a major coup for my blog. I've gotten exclusive rights to Justin Ontong's tour diary.


May 29

Squad arrives in England. Mickey tells me that I'm rooming with Kallis and Bouch. When I tell him that there are only 2 beds, he tells me not to worry as Kallis and Bouch share a bed. They're not gay. They're just really good friends.

May 30

First training session. Mickey says I don't need to bother having a net as he's sure I'm in great nick. When he sees me bowling a few deliveries he asks me to load balls into the bowling machine instead. I was feeling a bit down but then I saw Robin Peterson was tasked with wiping the sweat off Graeme Smith's brow and nether regions, so I don't feel so bad.


June 1


First warm up game against Pakistan today. Unfortunately I didn't get any game time. We were allowed to name a 13 man team but Mickey said that that would just be too confusing. He's right.


The rest is over at the blog - http://commentaryposition.blogspot.com/
 
What is that kuk "YADAAAA WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!" chant that constantly play over the PA system at the cricket grounds.

They could have much rather used the trumpet diddly we used during the IPL to psych up the spectators.

And the British dancer-trios are not much to look at either. Ours were infinitely sexier.

It's Yahooooohooo!
a sponsor
 
I knew you'd like anything that makes noise at a sports event ;)

Not the Yahoo! though, I was the first to complain about in this thread AFAIK.

the branding get's into your head but the vuvuzela is pure fun :D

/back to the cricket
 
Geez, the Kiwis are being slaughtered. They aren't even putting up a proper fight.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X