Official ICC World T20 thread

If I was to nitpick i'd say with this deadrubber game and knowing the pitch was dusty.. why opt for m morkel when you have petersen who is also not too bad with the bat too comparatively. Anyways kallis is back next game and the usual 11 will play :)
 
Got this off another forum. Could the Pakistanis be a bit undercooked? These are the different roads to the semi's the 4 semi-finalists have taken...

SouthAfrica:
Won against:Scotland, New Zealand, England, West Indies, India (1 minnow, 4 majors)
Lost against: Nil

SriLanka:
Won against:Australia, WestIndies,Pakistan,New Zealand,Ireland (1 minnow, 4 majors)
Lost against:Nil

WestIndies:
Won against:Australia,India,England (0 minnows, 3 majors)
Lost against:SriLanka, South-Africa (2 majors)

Pakistan:
Won against: Nederlands, Ireland, New Zealand (2 minnows, 1 major)
Lost against: England, Sri Lanka (2 majors)
 
Hypo semi's are semi's, one off game and anything can happen. Let's hope it happens for us.

Krycor i fully agree with you on that.
 
I am going to cry if we choke against the pakis!

I just want us to make the finals for once :o
 
I used to play cricket with Yusuf, didnt know he played for Dolphins.
He bowled me out, and I told him he should play provincially, then he said he does!! I though he was pulling my leg... then I saw him play earlier this year!:)

He has a one step run up and bowls FAST!! Thats action cricket:p

Then I bowled him out twice!:D
Is he playing in the semis?
 
I used to play cricket with Yusuf, didnt know he played for Dolphins.
He bowled me out, and I told him he should play provincially, then he said he does!! I though he was pulling my leg... then I saw him play earlier this year!:)

He has a one step run up and bowls FAST!! Thats action cricket:p

Then I bowled him out twice!:D
Is he playing in the semis?

Doubt it seeing as we are playing ur team that we play 99% of the time.

Again: If it isn't broken, why fix it?

I took out all my SA players in my fantasy league:o

Silly silly boy....
 
I took out all my SA players in my fantasy league:o

So, only two teams have been unbeaten all the way through. One of those teams had qualified top of their group before the last super eights game*, and you decided to remove all of those players from your fantasy team???? :confused::D:o:rolleyes:



*Barring some cataclysmic disaster which, in any event didn't happen. Even then they would have still been through.
 
Not really hey, pakistan on their day can nail anyone, sri lanka are unbeaten and can easily take us out.

This is not easy and i do not think paki's will be a walk over nor do i think sri lanka.
 
With all due respect to Pakistan and their side, we going to win the semi final. Even if they manage to pull a few good individual performances out, their poor team effort is enough to nullify it. :o

Sri Lanka I'm not so sure about. Malinga, Mendis and Muralidaran are going to make me loose some sleep. Thats who I think we will meet in the finals. :D
 
Well i am not writing the paki's off nor am i writing the west indies off, gayle will murder someone in the next game or 2 i reckon and i just hope it is not us in the final :p

Paki's may not look like they can win but neither did england against india.
 
Last edited:
If we lose,im gna say every tournament needs to be in a league format with no semi's or finals,like tri nations.Top of log is the champ.If u top it means uve been the most consistent and deserve to win.Of course that will never happen.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X