Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i read this post of yours before i posted in the other topic. I now know your level of intelligence.

Where was this superior Manchester United when the two sides met in Rome?

When Barca HUMILIATED Man United?

United couldnt even keep the ball for longer than 4 minutes.

That was last season. We never pitched up for the final :) It was a terrible game from Manchester United.

I hope we get you guys in the Semi's or great yet the Final. We will show you how its done :)
 
I think United were much stronger last season. I think this season Barca will stomp them even harder.

Lets hope our wishes come true and the two teams meet in the quarter final.
 
I think United were much stronger last season. I think this season Barca will stomp them even harder.

Lets hope our wishes come true and the two teams meet in the quarter final.

This year we are more of a team rather than a one man show.

Barcelona have show how weak they are against Valencia in La Liga as well as against Rubin Kazan earlier in the UCL and tonight against Dynamo Kyiv.

All in all , Barcelona are a shadow of last year...
 
You a joke!!

Barcelona schooled Kiev tonight. Barcelona had 80% possession and made Kiev look silly by playing keep ball.

Barcelona are stronger than last year. that is fact, they have not lost in La Liga yet ;)
 
You a joke!!

Barcelona schooled Kiev tonight. Barcelona had 80% possession and made Kiev look silly by playing keep ball.

Barcelona are stronger than last year. that is fact, they have not lost in La Liga yet ;)

whats the point of having all the possesion when it is in your 3rd of the field...
 
You clearly never watched the game. Most of the possession was in the Kiev half in front of their box.

Wake up!
 
Why is this idiot still allowed to post here? I though alts of banned members where automatically banned.
 
Sigh. No depth?

No depth would be if we had 3 defenders injured and we were then having an injury crisis. I really don't know, are we supposed to have 20 defenders in the squad to be ready when 8 or 9 of our defenders are injured?

Tell me, who would Barcelona play in defense if Alves, Puyol, Pique, Marquez, Abidal, Chygrynskiy, Milito and Maxwell were all injured?

That's all I want an answer to genius. Not a stupid question.
 
I hope so to :D

Valencia and Obertan will make your fullbacks look like little girls.

Rooney/Berbatov/Owen will make Puyol and Pique seem like they should not play football.

Fletcher/Scholes/Hargreaves will make Xavi and Iniesta look like amateurs...

Evra and Brown will make Messi and Henry look like slow coaches and Vidic/Ferdi will make Ibra look like a pansy...

No offense , but honestly Manchester United are far superior to Barcelona regardless of the fact that you guys play 'Beautiful Football'

i just hope we get drawn against your'll....

I'm all for sticking up for your own team but you're deluded if you believe the above.

I'm assuming you're exaggerating just to have a pop at Genius.
 
U can take Gary Neviile out of that list. He isnt really a defender.








:D
 
Last edited:
whoa what did I miss?

LUCAS IS THE BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD! HE'LL PWN BOTH XAVI AND INEISTITA in one SHOT!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X