Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envision this for a second "the united defense is stretched ,suarez with the ball at his feet and the only thing between him and the goal is Evans"....might aswel be a penalty
Will be a penalty regardless of who as Suarez is a cheating @ss...:D
 
Or playing Keeper....:)

Or doing this:

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif


:)
 
Or playing Keeper....:)

That's called taking one for you team, diversify. A player that can play all positions :)

And like it goes, the student has to become better than the teacher. The teacher is just there for guidance and to pass on the wisdom
 
That's called taking one for you team, diversify. A player that can play all positions :)

And like it goes, the student has to become better than the teacher. The teacher is just there for guidance and to pass on the wisdom

Ah, then he must be learning well from that thug Steven Gerrard :)
 
Surprised that no one said a word about Rooney's father being arrested for gambling fraud. Then again, no I am not surprised.
 
Surprised that no one said a word about Rooney's father being arrested for gambling fraud. Then again, no I am not surprised.

Considering where he's from, I doubt many people are :D

(Yes, that was a joke.)
 
Last edited:
Surprised that no one said a word about Rooney's father being arrested for gambling fraud. Then again, no I am not surprised.

Ye I'm surprised that the world hasn't praised at how wrinkly my Shar-Pei dog is but hey that is life!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X