Official Rugby World Cup 2015 Thread

I think its finally safe to say NZ have this. Enjoyable game. First team to win back to back world cups and first to three. One of the greatest teams ever.
 
NZ .... the first team to win back to back WCs

And I have an inkling that they'll win the next two as well.
 
Big ups to NZ, so many of those players can be considered all time greats and the team is probably the best in the pro era.
 
I still remember the time Carter went through a slump and was demoted to waterboy.

What a bloody legend to bounce back to be World Cup final Man of the match.
 
I still remember the time Carter went through a slump and was demoted to waterboy.

What a bloody legend to bounce back to be World Cup final Man of the match.

He was basically flawless. One missed conversion, only mistake I recall. Tackled everywhere on the field, got turnovers, coordinated the attack.

Just excellent.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X